Company: Landstory, Inc.
Title: Project Landscape Architect
Job Description: Landstory is looking for a Project Landscape Architect responsible for project planning, design and associated production efforts. This person will work under the guidance of the Project Manager and be responsible for the development of all phases of a project including schematic design, design development and construction document preparation. The Project Landscape Architect will assist the Project Managers and other staff with research, grading, drainage, specification writing, cost estimating, fee preparation and monitoring and AutoCad production.
Landstory is interested in candidates who are self-motivated, ready to learn, hard-working but who understand life balance. We are looking for staff who are proactive communicators and who are ready to bring and apply their unique strengths. Flexible work hours and work weeks are offered, allowing more leisure and family time.
Required Experience/Skills: Skills and Experience
- Completed degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program
- 3-5 years of experience under the direction of a licensed landscape architect
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe Suite
- Experience with SketchUp and InDesign preferred
- Professional registration preferred
- Schematic and Design Development &Construction Documentation
- Cost estimating
- Assist with Construction Observation
- Assist with marketing efforts and proposal writing
- Illustrative plan rendering & presentation graphics
- Project research
Years Experience: 3-5 years
Compensation: Landstory offers a unique compensation package including paid vacation and personal time, holidays including a spring break day, a portion of health insurance and an HSA, a retirement plan with employer match, continuing education, and an annual bonus program. Starting salary commensurate with experience.