Company: Landstory, Inc.
Title: Graduate Landscape Designer
Job Description: Landstory involves entry level landscape architecture graduates in the myriad of aspects necessary for professional and personal growth. In addition to including them in design, the technical and production side of the profession, we expose them to the business side of the practice introducing fundamentals of marketing and management. Landstory’s approach on every project is collaborative, and extends to involving new graduates directly on a staff level and externally with our clients and consultant team members. And having some fun along the way.
Landstory is interested in candidates who are self-motivated, ready to learn, hard-working but who understand life balance. We are looking for staff who are proactive communicators and who are ready to bring and apply their unique strengths. Flexible work hours and work weeks are offered, allowing more leisure and family time.
If interested, please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Experience/Skills: Required Experience
- Completed degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program
- A completed internship under the direction of a licensed landscape architect
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe Suite (InDesign & Illustrator)
- Experience with SketchUp and LandFX preferred
- Assist with Schematic Design, Design Development & Construction Documentation
- Illustrative plan rendering & presentation graphics
- Project research
Years Experience: One year
Compensation: Landstory offers a unique compensation package including paid vacation and personal time, holidays plus one spring break day, a portion of health insurance and an HSA, a retirement plan with a matching contribution, continuing education, and an annual bonus program. Starting salary commensurate with experience.