Company: Grissim Metz Andriese
Title: Project Landscape Architect
Job Description: Since 1965, Grissim Metz Andriese Associates has earned a reputation for providing our clients with exceptional service, quality design and reliability. Our diverse clientele is comprised of Fortune 100 companies, major real estate developers, hospitals, educational institutions, municipalities and architects.
Our team consists of innovative professionals who are passionate about meeting the client’s goals and exceeding their expectations through team work, technical expertise and design excellence. Our work environment is a mix of collaboration, creative thinking and design enthusiasm.
We are seeking a Project Landscape Architect to join our award-winning design team in our downtown Northville office.
Benefits include a competitive salary, health, dental, short/long term disability, 401k/profit sharing plan, paid vacation, personal/sick days and paid holidays.
Required Experience/Skills: Responsibilities & Duties
• Prepare design and construction documents
• Prepare technical specifications
• Manage project documentation and communications
• Research products and materials
• Attend project meetings
• Attend meetings with municipalities
• Collaborate with staff, clients and consultants
• Research code and ordinance requirements
• Travel off site and potentially out of state depending on project requirements
• Review projects during construction
Qualifications and Skills
• Minimum 7 years’ experience
• Bachelor of Landscape Architecture Degree
• Registration preferred, but not required
• Strong technical skills
• Strong work ethic
• Software (required): AutoCAD, Microsoft Office
• Software (preferred): SketchUp Pro, Adobe Creative Cloud, Lumion
• Proficient in site design, hardscape design and landscape design
• Proficient in preparation of construction documents and technical specifications
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as ability to professionally interface with clients, consultants and other team members
• Ability to work on multiple projects
• Exceptional time management
To apply, please email resume and work samples in .PDF file format to: email@example.com
Years Experience: 6-8 years