Company: Hitchcock Design Group
Title: Junior Associate Landscape Architect
Job Description: Hitchcock Design Group is Growing!
Junior Associates at Hitchcock Design Group are integral studio members who are eager to get their career started! We look for the same qualification in our JAs as every other firm does: creativity, technical expertise, self-motivation, the ability to organize multiple responsibilities, a great attitude, and a commitment to provide excellent service to our clients.
What makes working at Hitchcock Design Group different? What you can expect from us: a thorough orientation to the Landscape Architecture profession, one-on-one mentoring from an experienced senior leader, an in-house education program with a budget for continued education opportunities, and an environment that supports personal growth and promotion within the company.
- Design: schematic design, design development, and construction documentation; illustrating, rendering, and drafting; project research
- Documentation: design graphics, presentation graphics, SD-CD document production
- Comprehensive: meet project deadlines; improve planning and design resources; learn project management procedures and CSI standards
To be considered for this position, please upload your resume and portfolio through the Hitchcock Design Group website (https://www.hitchcockdesigngroup.com/careers/).
Required Experience/Skills: - BSLA or BLA degree (completed, or eligible to graduate Spring 2019)
- Internship or Coop within a private-practice landscape architecture firm, or department within a multi-disciplinary firm
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Professional Suite, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, and SketchUp
- Some proficiency with Lumion is a plus
Years Experience: Entry Level